Monday, January 4, 2010

Weekly Weigh in and Stats

OK...so everyone hates weighing themselves and I am no exception. I half close my eyes when I stand on the scales! Not too bad though so here we go....

Weight: 151 lbs (68.5kg) No change here but at least it hasn't gone up! (not bad after cinnamon buns and wine!)
Bust: 35 inches. Down 2 inches!
Waist: 29 inches. Down 2 and a half inches
Hips: 41 inches. No change

All in all I am pretty happy, I haven't lost any weight but I have lost 4 and a half inches in a week which is brilliant. Muscle weighs more than fat and I do feel more toned so hopefully next week the scales will drop too!

How is everyone else out there doing? I am not too sure on what to do today...run, work out or yoga. Will see how the mood takes me.

Happy Blitzing!

6 comments:

  1. Amy, 4 1/2 inches in a week is awesome! :o) Good job, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Its a work in progress...

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy, you are a great motivation to me. I had a baby 6 weeks ago. I love comming on here to see how u are doing and to motivate myself. you are doing awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also Love that you do this! I am also breastfeeding and when I run I feel like Im going to dry up, do you worry about that? Thanks!!! Jody

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi jody! I pump before I run to make it more comfortable and I haven't dried up yet. If you are running though be sure to eat more than you would on days you don't run to keep your supply up, and keep hydrated with water. I normally have a home made smoothie after my run with some protein powder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!! Thank you soo much!

    ReplyDelete