Monday, January 18, 2010

Feedback

Just a quickie,

I would love some feedback from you all on what you think of my blog. I started it as I felt there was something missing for post pregnant women in losing weight and taking into account our lack of time as we have a new born. I am hoping I can turn it into something more and Scottie has promised to take some video and pics of some of the moves I do with Callum. I have now lost 35pounds in 3 months by adapting exercises to include my son, which he loves, and it does seems to be working! And its not just for post pregnancy, anyone wanting to tone up their tummy or firm their thighs and bums can join in.


Happy Blitzing!

4 comments:

  1. Am i sensing your wavering interest in blogging due to lack of feedback??? If so... DON"T STOP! !!! I have never read a blog before and yours is captivating and inspiring... and yes i'm loving the honesty! I made it on to a treadmill and Rower today and loved the freedom! Good old interval session followed by "Declan Squats and lunges" on my return home..... would you believe that the slow controlled squats get him back to sleep!!
    KEEP BLOGGING & ALL OTHERS OUT THERE GIVE AMY SOME FEEDBACK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! No wavering interest, as it keeps me going but just wondering if what I am doing and trying to achieve is inspiring anyone else out there. I am wanting to do my instructor cert and then start a Belly Blitz class.
    Callum loves the squats and lunges too! And the heavier he gets the more toned my arms are LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I enjoy your blog. I may not have time to read the posts as often as I'd like, but when I do have a spare minute, it's always a pleasure to read about your progress and get a few tips. I think the idea of becoming a Belly Blitz class instructor is a fantastic one! Go for it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, Please keep doing this and I would love to see some videos of the differant exercises that you do:) Thank you very much! I love reading about your success!!! Keep it coming! Jody

    ReplyDelete