Monday, January 11, 2010

A little tip

I have just been chatting to a friend and thought I would write the same in here. We all love food and we all love ice cream and cookies etc so this is what I do...see if it helps.

Knowing I am allowed 1800cals a day (breast feeding so can't go below 1800) I would allow myself 2 scoops of icecream or 2 biscuits or a whole bagel. Then I would just take 1 scoop or 1 biscuit or half a bagel and then wait. You get the taste and you are having what you want, if 1 satisfied my cravings or the munchies then excellent, I had allowed for 2, only had 1 so my calories were even better. But if 1 wasn't enough, I could have my second without going over my allowance, and in my head I was having "seconds" and 9 times out of 10 I didn't really want the second so all good!

Just a little tip and trick that I find works really well for me. If anyone else has any tips that work for them, send me an email and I'll post them to the blog.

Happy Blitzing!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment