Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sport

Hi all,

It's the end of the week, AGAIN! I am still trying to nail down Scott to take some pics/vid of some of the workout moves so I WILL get on it this week, though a friend has offered to do the honours on Thursday so watch this space.

Yesterday I had a hockey game and burnt off nearly 900 calories! That beats every workout and it is something I LOVE to do. Any sporting activity is a great great way to burn calories, get fit and meet new people. (And an excuse to have a cinnamon bun...OOPS! One of the benefits of working out, you can treat yourself to something you enjoy)

I am having a day off today, though I am working on horses which is like a mini workout but in my head I am not actively exercising. I am also SOOOOO tired as my wee man has a cough/cold and has been up every hour to two hours the last 2 days so I am shattered.

I will finish off the week later on!

Happy Blitzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment