Sunday, January 3, 2010

A quick recap

I am coming to the end of my first week so thought I would have a quick recap for those who are new in joining The Belly Blitz.


  1. I have set myself a challenge to prove (or disprove) that magazine workouts claiming you can lose 10/15/20 do actually work, from a normal persons perspective.
  2. I do not have a gym membership, everything I do is from home
  3. I have lost 31lbs in just over 3 months by working out at home 5 or 6 times a week.
In my blog I also offer advice and tips that have worked for me in a hope to inspire and motivate others in the same boat. If you do something routinely for a month is becomes second nature so start fitting in 30 mins a day into your lifestyle. And remember, the thought of doing it is often worse than the actual doing so grit those teeth, don those sweat pants and work those muscles!

Happy Blitzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment