Sunday, January 17, 2010

Eating out

It's the end of the week again. I seem to live in a time warp as time is flying by too quickly! I did intend on working out yesterday but we ended up babysitting our friends 2 boys so running around the park playing tag was my fitness yesterday!

We also went out for dinner last night but instead of having the roast lamb or a mouthwatering burger (yummmmm!) I had crab cakes and salad. Really tasty and a healthy choice! I also drove so I wouldn't be tempted to drink 100s of calories. Just because we are dieting doesn't mean we can't go out and have fun. Though if you do have a few drinks or succumb to desert, ENJOY IT!!! Don't feel guilty but just pencil an extra workout into your diary to balance it out. This could be a nice walk with your baby, a work out....even some bedroom antics! (haha)

And this morning I have a hockey match, 70 minutes of sprints and turns and wielding a stick, fun fitness!

I'll come back later to end the week.

Happy Blitzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment