Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 4: Weekly Weigh in and Stats


Morning all!

A quick recap of last week seeing as I missed it last night and then the dreaded weigh in and stats.

Mon: Magazine workout, 30mins 153 cals burnt
Wed: Rowing 20mins 168cals and Fit for 2 class, 1hr, 329cals
Thurs: Run 1hr 464cals
Fri: Mag work out 40mins, 160cals
Sat: Hockey 1hr49 821cals
Sun: horse work, 2hrs30 262cals

A total weekly calorie burn of 2,357cals so not a bad week at all!

And now for the stats......EEK! After my little hiccup on wednesday, or whenever it was, when I was caught by the pull of the bathroom scales the week has not been too bad.

Weight: 66.9kg (147lbs) DOWN A POUND
Waist: 29inches NO CHANGE
Bust: 35inches NO CHANGE
Hips: 39inches DOWN 1 INCH!

I think my weight loss has slowed down from 2lbs a week to 1lb a week as I near my goal weight and build and tone muscle but I am happy with that. An inch off my hips is great! I wonder if I can lose 1kg/2lbs this week though to be on track, we will have to find out! I am not going to do anything drastic as the most important thing is to keep my milk supply up for Callum and stay healthy.

How did everyone else do this week?

Happy Blitzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment