Friday, January 1, 2010

Session 2

Well, today was my second go at the fitness sessions from said magazine. To recap, I was lured by the promise of losing 10pounds in January and 20lbs by April. So by following the magazine to the letter I am proving (or disproving) that these claims are true. This blog is to show a real woman's battle against the bulge and how to fit fitness into our lives with  no gym memberships or person trainers.

So...by performing this workout twice a week coupled with cardio sessions I will be 10lbs lighter by the end of January. Watch this space!

I wear a heart rate monitor and 30mins of the magazine workout I burn less calories than in my normal workouts and I hardly break a sweat, though in fairness to the magazine my arms and legs do burn afterwards.

The proof is in the pudding as they say and monday is weigh in and measurement day so we will see if this week has achieved anything! Oh, and I have asked Scott to try the workout and see what he thinks from a blokes point of view as some of the moves BURN!

No comments:

Post a Comment