Monday, January 18, 2010

Week 3: Weekly Weigh in and Stats

Morning all

So how have your weeks been? Lots of great workouts? I only managed 4 workouts this week but thats ok. I think 4 a week is a great amount though I  do try and do 5 or 6.

As always, a quick recap on the reasons behind my blog for any new comers. 2 main reasons.

1- Work out with your baby to rid yourself of the post pregnancy belly. You don't need a gym or gimmicks or any expensive aids, just yourself, your baby and motivation. Though it works JUST as well with no baby and some weights. I couldn't find on the internet something that focused on this so I thought I would start one myself.
2- An added challenge: A january fitness magazine promised you could lose 10/15/20lbs in the new year by following their strength training workout twice a week coupled with your own cardio and a good diet plan. So I am putting this to the test and so far so good!

THE MEASUREMENTS AND STATS

Tues: Magazine workout, 30mins 135 cals burnt
Wed: fit-4-2 class 1hr 230 cals
Thurs: Run 30mins 250 cals (When I run I am pushing a chariot with Callum so it is an EXTRA challenge!)
Sun: hockey game: 1hr40 673 cals

And now for the weekly measurements....EEK! I wasn't feeling confident at all stepping on the scales this morning as I have had a few beers this week. However...

Weight: 67.3kg/148lbs DOWN 0.6kg/1lb
Waist: 29 inches
Bust: 35 inches
Hips: 40 inches

No change on the measurements really, each one was a little smaller but not enough to write home about, but all going in the right direction! I have set myself a personal goal of being 66kg by the end of January, at least. And it just goes to show, don't deny yourself something you want (within reason). We had a bit of a stressful week and then some good news so we commiserated AND celebrated with some cold beers in the evening, I enjoyed it, I didn't binge and I have lost weight so all good.

I will post some vids and pics this week, I PROMISE!

As always, Happy Blitzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment