Monday, January 11, 2010

Week 2: Weekly Weigh In and Stats

OK, week 2 is down and had a little hiccup with the groin strain. Have just held my breath and stood on the scales.......but first a quick recap!

For those who are new to the blitz, I am hoping to motivate and inspire others out there to blitz the post-pregnancy belly and get fit without the need for gyms or gimmicks, just you and your baby. It is a great way to bond. For those who don't have kids, it is just a great way to get fit!

In addition to that, I have set a challenge to see if the program in a fitness magazine promising to lose 10/15/20 lbs in the new year does actually work.

So, without further ado....here are my stats after week 2

Mon: rest
Tue: magazine workout and some cardio 1hr24 224cals burn
Wed: rest
Thurs: Walk and yoga, 1hr34 181cals
Fri: arms and core, 40mins 90cals
Sat: work on horses, 90mins 195cals
Sun: Bike ride, 90mins 231cals

Weight: 67.9kg (149lbs) DOWN 2 LBS
Bust:: 35inches NO CHANGE
Waist: 29inches NO CHANGE
Hips: 40inches DOWN 1 INCH

I am happy with that, my hips are slimming down and I am down another 2lbs which is a steady and sustainable weight loss. Not sure If I have said this in here before but my goal is to be 61kg again (134lbs)

I also took some belly pics, excuse my PJs! Scott is going to take some video or pictures of some of the workout moves tonight or tomorrow so I will post ASAP

As always, HAPPY BLITZING!



1 comment: