Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week 5: weekly weigh in and stats

First of all apologies for not blogging yesterday and generally being lame last week. I did force myself to do 4 workout sessions, 1 of which was a long family walk on Sunday. In the week I burnt off 1,180 cals according to my monitor but I haven't gone through it to get each individual workout summary.

We had a big party for burns night on saturday with lots of food and booze so I was a little worried stepping on the scales monday morning.

HOWEVER....I did manage to lose 0.2kg (about half a pound!) AND my favourite Ted Baker jeans slid on saturday so I am SOOOO happy! They are a UK 10/CAN 6 so happy happy HAPPEEEEEEEE!

Stats -
Weight: 66.8kg 147lbs DOWN HALF A POUND
Waist: 28.5in DOWN 0.5 INCH
Bust: 35
Hips: 39

Slowly getting there and motivation seems to be coming back. How has everyone else done?

Happy Blitzing!

2 comments:

  1. Down to size 10 .. legend !! Well Done! I'm not into measurements & weigh in's yet... my mission has been to get into a routine of exercising regularly again. So i'm happy with the fact that i've nearly established a habit....just running really just now as i wanted something that can be done in under the hour but be sure to release those endorphins!!! Target for first month was to get my running up to 30mins at a good pace (sounds lame i know when you consider my sporting background) but honesty is the best policy and it's really been over 3 years since i'd done anything that could be considered exercise! So target one on schedule and looking to introduce more variety for month 2 with some good weights sessions and toning exercises. Might even venture into a body pump class....... Keep blitzing Amy and since i seem to be the only one who posts public comments, i hope i'm not invading your blog and boring your followers!!! The Not So Anonymous Fitz

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, no Fitz, its great! I may fit my jeans which feels so good but they are a tighter fit than pre preg but they still fit and do up! "Up top" is still a lot bigger than I was previously! Maybe when I stop breast feeding...

    Your mission seems good! I am looking forward to my triathlon though swim suit shopping the other day nearly made me cry!

    ReplyDelete