Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hockey, hockey....HOCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

Of the field variety! I am playing hockey today and am SO excited. It is such a great work out, and I know it works pretty much every muscle in my body and gives a really good cardio and interval work out. I know in the USA, field hockey isn't too popular but you can join a soccer team, volleyball, basketball...anything really. The friends you make with the camaraderie and banter keep you going and it becomes an easy regular way to work out. It also gives you a reason to do other fitness to improve your form on the field.

Happy Blitzing!

2 comments:

  1. hockey :) :) you know i love that !!!!! Hope you had a good game... are your team any good? would i get a game if i was over there!!?? Fitz

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are AWESOME! ha ha ha. Of course you would get a game. They play me at full back, would you believe?! Could have sworn I was a winger/midfield LOL!

    ReplyDelete