Friday, February 5, 2010

A little fat burning tip

There is a well known spice we ALL have in our cupboards at home that helps regulate insulin levels which in turn helps our bodies to burn fat by regulating sugar levels.

And what is this miracle little spice I hear you all ask...CINNAMON! But that is not an excuse to go and eat a cinnamon bun every day.

It is a great antioxidant as well as other things and what I normally do is first thing in the morning and maybe twice throughout the day, instead of a cup of tea or coffee I have a slice of lemon with boiling water and a teaspoon of cinnamon. Its a great start to the day and helps flush out your system. Try it for a week and see how much better you feel! It is also great to add to cereal etc instead of sugar as it is naturally sweet.

Happy Blitzing!

1 comment:

  1. I love to sweeten my cream of wheat with cinnamon, but this hot lemon drink sounds tasty - going to add lemons to my grocery store list! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete