Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Circuit Training

Hello all you Blitzers. I am definitely back, with motivation! Today I went to circuit training...I had forgetten two things:

                 1-   How much I LOVE circuit training 

                      
                       AND


                 2-  How much it hurts!
    I have been working out for 4 months now and apart from some games of hockey I have stopped hurting after a workout as my body is pretty used to what I am doing. Tonight is the first time in a while that my muscles have that nice warm achy feel. It hurts to raise my arms and it hurts to lift my legs but it is ALL good!

    This just PROVES you need to mix it up. Our bodies are such versatile vessels it doesn't take them long to get into a routine and get used to the things we do. In turn, the more accustomed to something we are the less benefit it has for us.

    SO MIX IT UP PEOPLE to keep your body burning fat and your metabolism raised.

    HAPPY BLITZING!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment