Thursday, February 4, 2010

Good Intentions and a Spanner Called Lupe

Hi folks,

Well, today I had ALL good intentions to go for a run or have a row. However, this was hindered by my dog. Lupe is, shall we say, peeing out of her bottom! Not sure if it is something she has eaten, food or some sort of parasite but it isn't pretty! She even messed her bed last night which is so unlike her and she has been very lethargic all day. So I have been juggling Callum and having to take the dog outside every 5 minutes to go toilet, NICE! I have had a very poo filled day!

After a trip to the vets, some antibiotics and new food fingers crossed we will be going for a run tomorrow, then working out saturday and hockey sunday and my week will be complete!

Happy Blitzing!

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain! I've had 2 weeks filled with poop between Max and the dog, who is also suffering from some gastro issues. I long for a day that doesn't involve poop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! Not nice at all! And the day after Callum had sweet potato for the first time so THAT was fun LOL! I remember when my life was nice shoes, make up, meeting Scott in nice bars for cocktails, holidays.....and now its spit up, poop and trying to fit in a shower LOL! But I love it.........

    ReplyDelete