Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Week 9: weekly weigh in and stats

By the time I remembered to do my stats yesterday I had already eaten breakfast and had a HUGE mug of tea so had to leave them for today. HOWEVER, my tape measure seems to be missing in action so need to find that.

My weight is 65.4kg which is DOWN 200g (about half a pound). Not a HUGE amount but last week I was comfort eating A LOT. It just goes to show it was what my body was needing to deal with stress and grief and it hasn't affected the scales at all. My clothes are definitely feeling a lot looser which is such a great feeling. When I find my tape measure I will take measurements and post.

All in all, things are still going well. Weight loss has slowed down but it is still moving. Before falling pregnant I was 61kg so another 4kg to go really which is not a lot so my weight loss is bound to slow down.

How is everyone else doing?

Happy Blitzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment