Monday, March 8, 2010

A Little Quiet This Week

Hi all,

I may be a little quiet this week but I will be back soon. You'll remember a few posts back I was comfort eating, well I was pregnant with twins and was told that 1 of them had died. It seems now that neither of them have survived. It was early days so we hadn't told anyone yet, I would be 12 weeks this week or next I think.

I will still be working out as exercise releases endorphins and does make you feel better but while Scott and I regroup and come to terms with the roller coaster of the last few weeks The Belly Blitz may be a little quiet, I'll see how it goes.

As always,

Happy Blitzing!

5 comments:

  1. Amy I'm deeply sorry for your loss :( I can't tell you how sad I feel right now. I hope you and your dear family will get through this, just hold on, you look like a fighter to me..all the best my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs. I am so sorry for your loss! Regroup with your lovely men and come back when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Losing a baby is the hardest thing I've gone though. Do what you need to heal. hugs.

    saranharm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad to hear of your loss. Thank you for being brave enough to share that with the bloggy world.

    ReplyDelete