Thursday, March 4, 2010

Switching It Up

As I am getting nearer my goal weight I am switching up my workouts even more. I think I need to add in an extra toning/strength training session in for one of my cardio to try and tone up more. I know I am still losing weight but it really has slowed down and I am going to see if I can kick start my body into burning fat faster for the last stretch. Some interval training and some toning. I wish I had some stairs in our house to run up and down. When we lived in China our apartment was the penthouse so I had 9 flights of stairs to run up and down. I used to carry my 10lb weights, one in each hand, and run up and down the stairs. It KILLED but it really did do the trick. I am not going to mess around with my calories too much as I am still breastfeeding and at the end of the day feeding Callum has to take some sort of priority, but it is WHAT you eat as well as HOW MUCH.

So fingers crossed in the next week or so I can report some great weight and inch loss! And let you know what works.

Happy Blitzing!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog, you have some really great easy tips which is nice.
    Keep up the great ideas and hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anonymous! I hope I manage to inspire and motivate other people in the same position, mums or not!
    Happy Blitzing!

    ReplyDelete