Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm Back Take 2!

Maybe my "I'm Back" post was a little premature! I ended up in hospital yesterday after passing out from blood loss but the whole ordeal is now over and the doc said I can resume exercising. WHOO HOO! I have a triathlon to train for and I have been really latchy putting up my stats recently.

Sunday, if I can persuade Scott I am ok as he is a little protective bless, I will be playing hockey, then next week I really need to get my training back in gear.

How is everyone else doing? A BIG shout out to Sandy who had been doing so well and is loving the lunges and squatting exercises. I have some new ones for you which I will post tomorrow so blow the dust off your dumbells and start flexing your gluts! Its time to step it up a gear to keep those bodies burning.

And another BIG shout out to Tania who has been doing bootcamp 6 days a week and STILL came running round the seawall with me and is also playing hockey tomorrow. You are doing BRILLIANTLY Tania.

If anyone else wants a shout out drop me an email. Anything to keep the motivation and inspiration at a high.

Happy Blitzing!!!

8 comments:

  1. How scary that you ended up in the hospital! I'm glad you are okay. Good to hear you can resume your fitness regime.

    I'm not blitzing in terms of exercise, but I've been trying very hard to blitz all the junk food out of my diet! (With the exception of the donut I just ate. Oops.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes!! Passing out = not good!

    I figured I've been following your blog for awhile, that I should say hello, and thanks for all the great tips! Still, I'm having a hard time motivating myself to get back in shape - even with an upcoming trip to Florida looming just less than 3 weeks away, and the pressure to get back in shape before we start TTC again. I've lost the baby weight but everything (legs, butt, abs.. ) needs work!

    I love walking with my dog, Halo, and now that the snow has finally melted and the sidewalks are clear, my son Chase too. This however has been the extent of my exercise. I'm all about working out at home, with little to no equipment - it's just finding the strength I guess to just DO IT already.

    Basically, I figured maybe if I opened up publicly, I'd feel a bit more accountable. Seriously, I just need someone to get on my case!

    So here goes.. tomorrow, I AM going to workout. And if I don't, I'll have to admit it to you.. let's hope the potential guilt is enough to get me going!

    Keep up the good work!

    Ashlee

    p.s. sorry about the deleted comment, I'm so confused with how to post, through with account, etc :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I'm sad to hear about this hospital thing, I really hope you are ok and you will keep getting better :)
    Thanks for the shoutout!! You are really motivating me and this is really good, I feel like someone is watching out for my changes and I should be doing something to change myself.
    Is it ok if anyone of us who wanted to join you that we post our weekly stats along with you? that would be great I guess, we will all be pushing each other this way..
    Once more, take care of yourself and health. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel free to post away Sandy! You can stick them in comments after I have posted mine and we can all look together, I will be posting mine again tomorrow and have a week of gentle exercise planned. All is good.

    Ashlee, you will do great! If you have lost the weight already it won't take much to tone up and you will probably lose a bit more along the way. Mix up your cardio and strength training and in a couple of weeks you will notice a huge difference. All you need is a set of hand weights and a pilates ball and you are all set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! Count me in as from tomorrow :))
    My problem now is that I can't get myself to eat enough! I can hardly make it to 1800kcal if I'm eating completely healthy, I neglected my diet the past days and noticed my milk went down and my baby became nervous. Problem is I don't feel like cooking, awful! I think I might throw in some whole wheat pasta with pesto sauce today to make up, nursing is important for me, I don't want to mess it up.
    Good luck everybody

    ReplyDelete