Thursday, April 1, 2010

Friends and motivation!

I am going on a bike ride tomorrow I am going on a bike ride tomorrow I am going on a bike ride tomorrow I am going on a bike ride tomorrow.......mind over matter!

It's Good Friday tomorrow and the girls are coming round to mine at 0830 and we are going for an early morning ride wind rain or shine! There are now 4 of us doing the triathlon in May and we really help each other train and get motivated.

If you are lacking a little in the motivation stakes find yourself a workout buddy who will keep you going when you are feeling like quitting and vice versa. it really makes a difference. We train together 2 or 3 times a week and the rest of the time we email/text/facebook each other with our achievements or grievances, and the last few weeks I have been SO motivated!

So go and find yourself a support group!

Happy Blitzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment