Monday, April 5, 2010

Week 14: Weekly weigh in and stats

Not lost ANY weight this week...not happy!

Weight: 64.6kg NO CHANGE
Bust: 34inches NO CHANGE
Waist 27 inches NO CHANGE
Hips: 37.5 inches NO CHANGE

I guess I haven't put on any either but I have been working out SOOOOOO much! I know if this was someone else and I was talking to them I would say "But muscle weighs more than fat and you haven't gained any. Go by how you feel not the scales." In my head I am disappointed. But I will keep going and stick to it and hopefully next week there will be a change.

Sometimes it takes a week for your body to catch up with your routine and I have been working out so much getting ready for this triathlon so I am going to try and not let it get to me and just keep going. These last few kg are the hardest!

How has everyone else got on?

Happy Blitzing!

5 comments:

  1. I've been finding time to workout a bit more here and there, but I'm really happy to say I dusted off the rollerblades this weekend! My legs felt like jelly after, but it felt good all the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amy,
    Hang in there, as you said it takes time for your body to respond plus the last us always the harder! I am sure you will make it!!

    As for my weekly stats, here it goes:

    Weight: 71kg (-1kg)
    Waist: 87.5cm (-1.5)
    Hips: 96.5 (-3.5cm)
    Bust: 100 (-2cm)

    I wasn't expecting this!!! I barely worked out this week, just a couple of cardio sessions and that's it!!?? Amy works out all week and nothing ,I barely work out last week and 1 kg? what a deversity!
    But I mainly walked like 2 hours everyday, uphill downhill and so on, I guess that helped a lot!

    Good luck everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Sandy! That's fantastic! You are doing so well. And well done Ashlee, feels good doesn't it!?

    Hmm....my lack of weightloss could also be down to beer and brownies LOL! But I never put on any so that's ok :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL brownies yummy :) I cant seem to give up these desserts, is it ok to have a dessert like every other day? I have to have my sweet dose, just cant live without it. Sometimes it can be a fruit popsicle or a piece of chocolate or a scoop of sorbet :D is that so bad? I still lose weight wvwn though I eat well and add dessert :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its great Sandy. Denying yourself something long-term and you are more likely to give up but a little of what you like goes a long way. And you are losing LOADS of weight and toning up so I say GO FOR IT!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete