Wednesday, April 21, 2010

More apologies!

Sorry I have been slack with my updates and I missed my stats this week...Monday I had a dog that had projectile poop and projectile vomit and that took up most of my day! I have to say, I just wanted to curl into a ball and cry on Monday, was NOT  nice!

I will maybe do my stats tomorrow or leave it till next week. It was my birthday at the weekend and even though we were away and I was working, we still managed to eat A LOT and I enjoyed a few beers...yummmmm!

But....A BIG SHOUT  OUT FOR MY MATE TANIA!!!!!!!!!!! She is doing SOOOOO well with her weight-loss, it is just SHEDDING off her....you are ONE HOT MAMA LOL! All the triathlon training and healthy eating is working a treat.

Right, I will be back with stats and great posts VERY SOON.

Happy Blitzing!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww you're so sweet, thanks lady...and i couldn't have done this without you girls!!!

    ReplyDelete