Saturday, May 29, 2010

Tri Fever!

OK...second tri is over and done with! And to reward myself I had a sticky pecan slice this afternoon and a few glasses of wine this evening! What's the point in training so hard if you can't reward yourself at the end of the day?

At 6am this morning I was having second thoughts about this triathlon seeing as it was cold wet and miserable!  And of course STUPIDLY early! But we stripped off our clothes, stood in the rain and then swam, rode and ran ourselves ragged around Stanley Park! This one was a little different as it was a 4km trail run and a 500m swim.

I have to say I really do have the Triathlon Bug, I am loving the training with my friends, the lead up and the feeling when I cross the finish line and Scott and Callum are there waiting for me! We have 7 weeks off now till the next one...

And of course a few pictures!!!


Happy Blitzing!!!

2 comments: