Monday, May 17, 2010

Post triathlon and Week 20 stats!

OK, so The Bloated Bitch has gone LOL! My poor Scott....I have to admit I was a bit of a nightmare for a couple of days!

Triathlon was yesterday, we all did SO well!!!! I wanted to do it in 80mins and I was 80mins and 09secs!  I am feeling fit and healthy and HOPEFULLY am over the plateau.

So....STATS!
Weight: 63.7kg DOWN 800g 
Waist 26 inches DOWN 1 INCH
Hips: 37 inches NO CHANGE (I think my hips will forever be 37inches LOL! Nice to have curves!)
Bust: 33 inches DOWN 1 INCH!

So I am pretty happy. Weight is coming down and the inches are falling off. Just another3 kg to go!

HAPPY BLITZING!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl,
    congratz on the triathlon!! I am so proud of you :) here are my weekly stats:

    weight: 68kg (-1kg)
    waist: 76.5cm (-2.5cm)
    hips: 90cm (no change and I guess that my hips will stay this way too :D)
    bust: 89cm (-1cm)
    thighs: 55cm (-1cm)
    biceps: 32cm (-1cm)

    That's it!!! now I will be having no scale or dumbbells :( we have to pack everything..so it's pretty much up to me :)

    ReplyDelete