Tuesday, December 21, 2010

An Update

I went for my run yesterday, we did about 5km and then came home. It was nice to get out into the fresh air on an otherwise gray day.

I had a nice a nice surprise today, I stood on the scales for the first time in WEEKS as I have been to scared to, but I was presently surprised! 62.5kg and only 20% body fat which I think is pretty good, especially as I have not been committed to maintaining really. All I have been doing is mentally keeping a track of my food intake, I guess it is just habit now. But if you knew me you would see I am drinking a beer most nights but we eat pretty healthily. Now HEALTHY does not have to mean boring or tasteless or bland. We have been eating steaks and baked potatoes, pastas, sushi etc but as I have said SO often, it is all about moderation and knowing your body.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO EXCLUDE A FOOD GROUP TO LOSE WEIGHT!

I will be back soon with some great home strength exercises

Happy Blitzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment