Monday, December 20, 2010

A Healthy Christmas

As soon as Callum wakes up from his nap we are going for a run. Then I am going to do some arm and core exercises. Christmas is THIS weekend and I am determined to get through the Christmas period NOT putting on any weight!

Something I learned when my parents were here and for Thanksgiving...you can eat and drink what you want as long as you put the effort in to step up the exercise to make up for it...it is ALL about BALANCE!

Mince pies, christmas cake, wine, beer, cheeeeese - it is all allowed, in moderation, just don't forget to go for a run or a ride or at least a long family walk in the park.

I will be back later today, I have some new moves to try out and if good I will detail them in here!

Happy Blitzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment