Saturday, December 18, 2010

5 weeks today....

I have been pretty good this week. I went horse riding Wednesday, a 10km bike ride with the chariot yesterday and I am just back from a 5km run and about to do some strength and tone exercises.

I am using caloriecount.com to keep a track of what I eat and am trying to have between 1200 and 1400 calories a day. Last night I did enjoy a nice beer with dinner but was still within my calories so we are all good!

It is SO MUCH EASIER to stick to any sort of healthy eating plan ( I loathe to call it a diet as it isn't) if you don't deny yourself anything. I have said this time and time again but any 'diet' that restricts food groups or has you on so little calories you are starving is not going to have a good success rate. You may see results but you will be miserable and as soon as you start eating normally you will put on weight again. NORMAL should be what you are doing all the time, just not over eating and eating the right things...WHOLE GRAINS, LOW FAT and BALANCED!

So have go for that run, have that beer and be happy! And you will be very surprised with the results.

Happy Blitzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment