Monday, December 27, 2010

Post christmas bulge....

Well, I have gotten through Christmas! I have eaten so much Christmas cake, and so many mince pies and chocolates and drunk wine and beer and wine........

BUT I have been fitting in some exercise in between my eating and the scales are still my friend! On the 23rd I took the dog for a run and did some ab and core work. Then on Christmas Day we all went for a family walk out at Pacific Spirit Park. Nothing too strenuous but it is exercise none the less. And then on Boxing day I went for a ride on my bike and a run with the dog.

Getting married 4 weeks after Christmas was maybe not my smartest move LOL!

Eat what you like, drink what you like, but remember to fit in that run and everything will be GRAND! Trust me....

Happy Blitzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment