Thursday, December 16, 2010

5 week countdown!

OK! So I sort of stopped being SO committed to fitness as we found out I was pregnant. I was still working out but not as much...anyway the sad news is we lost the baby so I have had NO motivation whatsoever for the last few weeks.

But happier things are ahead of us as Scott and I get married in 5 weeks and 2 days! And obviously I want to look as HOT as I can for the wedding so the Belly Blitz IS BACK!!!!!!!!! I want to work out at least 4 times a week. I don't necessarily want to lose weight but I want to be as toned as I was about a month ago, which is totally doable if I pull a finger out.

So you heard it here first! The Belly Blitz is back, I will be posting my workouts and motivation and progress as before.

HAPPY BLITZING!

1 comment:

  1. Oh GOOD! Congrats on the wedding!! It goes by soo fast. I need motivation for our honeymoon in 5 weeks

    ReplyDelete