Monday, August 9, 2010

Still Motivated

Mission is accomplished but I think I am even MORE motivated now! I confess I have not been on the scales in a very long time but I do keep checking my stats and my waist bust and hips measurements are all doing pretty good -

Hips: 37inches
Waist: 26 inches
Bust: 32.5inches

So I think they have all gone down a little! I am dreading the scales though as I have had my best mate here for a week and I have drunk lots of beer and wine, eaten chips and dip and it was Callum's first birthday so lots of cake!

Here is a video though of me playing with Callum and I am REALLY happy with my toning. I don't mind being a little heavier if I am toned and in shape. But more on that in another blog....

How is everyone else doing?

HAPPY BLITZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment