Saturday, August 28, 2010

Calm before another storm

I have been entertaining all of August and it has been great seeing friends and having them stay...however not so good for my belly! I think I mentioned before that I do not deny myself anything and I don't not eat out or drink beer. I have REALLY enjoyed myself this last week but I now have a week off before the  next lot of visitors arrive so it is back on the wagon!

I don't think I have actually counted calories for many weeks but I have been working out. I tend to eat pretty healthily now. I have been doing this for the last 12 months and to be honest it is hard NOT to eat healthily!

I am having a day off today, I rowed, ran and then rowed again yesterday and feeling a LITTLE sore today!

As always...

HAPPY BLITZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment