Saturday, August 28, 2010

Challenge Number 1!

I have been thinking about a challenge for you all. I thought I would post it today and then check up at the end of next week.

My challenge is.......do 2 sets of 10 press ups every other day. If you can't do 10 start with 5 and add one each time. If you can't do it normally cross your ankles and keep your knees on the floor. A press up (or push up) targets your pecs/chest, deltoids (arms) and triceps (arms).

Let me know how you get on. This is a good one to track your progress as I know when I started I couldn't do more than 5 in a row and I had to stop for a rest before attempting another set. We women are not known for our upper body strength but press ups are great at toning your arms, shoulders and giving your boobs a wee lift! Now I do 2 x 10 press ups 2 or 3 times a week incorporated into my workout. I have also taken them to the next level but we will leave that one for later....

Let me know how you get on! Drop me an email (amy@thebellyblitz.com) or post a comment.

HAPPY BLITZING!

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you right now how I would do....terrible! I can`t do ONE press up let alone 5 or 10!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Well start with 1 and work your way up, cross your ankles and keep your knees on the floor to make it easier for you. It does WONDERS for your chest, arms and shoulders!

    ReplyDelete