Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Almost 21 weeks


I was a bit slack last week and only managed a couple of days but I guess that is allowed LOL! We went for a long walk with Callum on Sunday and I went for a 6km run today.

Running is definitely getting harder, more just keeping the momentum going than actually going. I really enjoyed today but it was a case of run/power walk/run etc.

I have also noticed my hips have spread, I measured them yesteray and I am now 41inches and I used to be 37.5inches! Not fatter or anything but definitely wider. Oh all these pregnancy quirks i forgot from the first time round!

Another one is back to running, I can't seem to run for more than 20mins without wanting to pee LOL! Good thing along my route here in Vancouver all the parks and concession stands have washrooms!

Doctors appointment tomorrow so will find out what my "official" weight gain is. By  my count I am over halfway and have only put on 10lbs but the docs scales always seem a little "larger" ha ha ha.

Happy Blitzing! I am looking forward to loosing it all again! (Though not as much this time round.....)

2 comments:

  1. Looking great!

    I'm at 23 weeks and have gained about 13 pounds so far. I'll take it.

    I'm also still running, though it is also much more of a run/power walk/run.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13lbs is great!!! I'll take that at 23 weeks too! GOOD job!!! Do you find your legs feel heavier when running?

    ReplyDelete