Friday, June 3, 2011

17 weeks!

I forgot to get on the scales this morning so I have no idea how much I weigh but I did some measurements.

Hips are 38 inches and bust is 36 inches. I KNEW my boobs had grown exponentially! That is 4 inches...OUCH! Good on the hips though and my waist is 28inches.

Just about to go for a run in this pic - and I feel my ass is growing instead of my bump! WRONG DIRECTION BABY!

Well, I have toned down the exercising but I am still working out. So far this week I have done 2 x 3.5km runs, an 8.5km bike ride and I rode for about 90mins walk/trot/canter. I am planning on some yoga this afternoon. I think I am smaller this time round than I was with Callum. I am eating like a horse but trying to eat the right things, I have been CRAVING cadbury's wunderbars which are not the healthiest in the world but I found a cereal bar that tastes very similar and is only 110 calories so I have stocked up on them to satisfy the sweet cravings.

How are all you belly blitzers getting on? Give me another 17 weeks and I will be joining you all pretty much! I am interested to see the final result at full term.

Happy Blitzing!

1 comment:

  1. You look great Amy- i know you'll keep it balanced, so enjoy the pregnancy and the exercise and i KNOW you'll love the challenge of Belly Blitz no 2 when the time comes ! xx Fitz x

    ReplyDelete