Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Slacking!!!!! 33 weeks tomorrow!

Where has the time gone?! My last post was at 21 weeks, that was 12 weeks ago, what on earth have I been doing???

Well, recently, little Ibble has been giving me som grief, she is breech and has been since 20 weeks. Her head is stuck up one side of the bi-cornuate and her feet are on the other. Causing a few problems shall we say! I am have some chiro treatments to try and get her to turn and have a version booked if she doesn't SCARY!



Weight gain...I don't feel as big this time round as I did with Callum. I stopped running at 26/27 weeks and I haven't ridden for about 2 weeks. I've put on about 28lbs so far which is within guidelines though towards the top end. The thing that I HATE is my legs have gone to jelly with the lack of exercise. I am doing yoga and walking but it isn't the same as running/riding/cycling/swimming etc. 

On a horse at 30weeks and 3 days!


This is the latest pic at 32 weeks. I need to take another one soon!


Today it has been raining and I have been CRAVING going for a long hard run in the rain. I am really looking forward to starting the bellyblitz again! I have done it once with a LOT more to lose so it shouldn't be a problem LOL! Though I am 2 years older now...haha

So keep watching and come and join me soon in blitzing the baby belly...again!

HAPPY BLITZING!

2 comments:

  1. You're looking great! I'm at 35.5 weeks now and thankfully still running 5-6 days a week and doing kettlebell exercises 2-3 times a week.

    Unfortunately no matter how healthy I eat or how much I exercise my weight has jumped a lot recently. I am still within the weight gain range as well, but higher than I would like it to be. I agree with the thigh comment as well. My weight seems to have all gone there!

    I hope the recent extra weight has something to do with the swelling in my hands and feet.

    Soon we will be holding our new babies and on the downward cycle with our weight again (hopefully!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG You are still running?! I stopped at 27ish weeks. I am still riding and doing yoga and gentle weights etc but running beat me LOL! GOOD FOR YOU!!!! VERY impressed!

    I think my fat stores are in my thighs, no matter how many lunges and squats I do. It'll go with the breastfeeding!

    ReplyDelete