Sunday, September 25, 2011

33weeks 2 days

Yesterday was the Circle F poker ride/walk. I was going to walk in it with Callum but I ended up riding...was SUCH a gorgeous day and Ibble is well and truly staying put for now so I thought why the heck not!

And here is a pic from today. I don't think my belly looks any bigger than it did at 30 weeks! I hope she is growing. I have a docs appointment on Tuesday and a scan next week. If she is still breech then having a manual version in about 2 weeks. Chiro 3 times this week to try and get this baby to TURN!



I have been having SOOO  many cravings, if you can call it that, maybe urges is a better word, to go for a run. I haven't tried for a while and I am not sure I will but I can't WAIT till Ibble is born and I can get on my road bike for a good ride and go for a good run too. Not long now!!!

Happy Blitzing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment