Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Top 5 Pieces of Advice

As soon as Callum wakes up I am dragging myself up off the sofa and going for a run in the damp and cold. This made me think of a couple of things to put on here:

  1. It's not going to happen over night and it's not easy. Some of you won't enjoy it (though you will learn to love it!) But with cardio and strength training you WILL see results.
  2. The idea of "doing" something is often worse than the actual doing. It's best to get it over and done with early in the day so you don't dwell. Start by doing something you enjoy.
  3. It's 40 minutes....in a 24 hour day are 40 minutes really that many?
  4. Anything is better than nothing. 
  5. DON'T BE SCARED OF WEIGHTS!
For those of you out there, whoever you are, who are reading and following The Belly Blitz please feel free to comment or email me. If there is a specific area of your body you want to tone or slim down, or if you have a winning combination you want to share let me know! I couldn't get my jeans up my thighs about 10 weeks ago and i focused a lot on my legs, bum and thighs. Now my jeans slide on easy! But you can tell where my focus was so now I am trying to even things out. 

Happy Blitzing!

1 comment:

  1. Going to start this tomorrow and get rid of the last of my baby belly!! Thanks for the motivation Aims xx

    ReplyDelete