Friday, September 24, 2010

Apologies again!

I seem to have been slack in updating my blog and setting new challenges. No excuse really, work and visitors! My parents are here for 5 weeks so have been busy busy!

So how did everyone get on with challenges? With all the push-ups and lunges I am expecting some svelte arms and  BOOTYlicious behinds!

My parents brought me out some clothes from home from before I had Callum....AND THEY ARE TOO BIG! Too big on the hips and waist and too big on the chest. I'm heavier than I was but I am smaller. Just goes to show muscle really does weigh more than fat.

HAPPY BLITZING!

2 comments:

  1. Amy, I'm captivated by all this. What you did is AMAZING! I've been feeling low about this post baby bod of mine. But I also subscribe to the "something is better than nothing" philosophy and getting back into an exercise routine has been so great for me over the last month. You've inspired me to get a set of weights- strength training has definately been missing in my routine. Now about calorie counting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Amy! Weights are definitely a good way to go. I am happy to help any way I can!

    ReplyDelete