Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Eating what you want!

I really need to pull a finger out and get back to my blog LOL! On the good side I HAVE been continuing to work out and eat well. With my parents here (for 5 weeks!) I think we ate 2 HUGE meals a day and there was always a bottle or two of wine floating around in the evening but surprisingly enough I didn't put on an ounce which I am SOOOO happy about! I sort of threw caution to the wind and just enjoyed having visitors. We cooked a lot, ate really well and drank really well. The only thing I did not let go was working out. It slacked off a little but I still went for rides on my bike, runs and played hockey. I lost my "gym" (the spare room) so no strength training but it just goes to show, you can pretty much eat what you like as long as you put in the effort with working it off again.

HOWEVER I did feel more sluggish with all the heavy rich foods but that went after a couple of days of being back to normal.

As always....HAPPY BLITZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment