Monday, January 23, 2012

ENOUGH is enough!

I am giving myself a MAJOR butt kick! Arthritis or no arthritis, I need to get fit again and reclaim my body!

I may be left with arthritis forever but hoping not. Won't know for a while yet so I am not going to let it hold me back. I am SUPER fed up of not being able to run as that was always my go to work out as I can take the kids with me. SOOOOO...we treated our selves to an elliptical trainer this weekend...low impact cardio so it is easy on my joints and I can do it with the kids running around.

This morning I have taken measurements and done a basic 30mins strength work out (still waiting for Scotty to put the elliptical together)

So...as embarrassing as this may be here they are:

weight: 71.5kg I WILL BE 68kg by the end of February!
hips: 41.5inches
bust: 37inches
waist: 32inches

I am ordering a new heart rate monitor today as I really find that helps and am going to be stricter with what I am eating as to be honest I have been very lazy.

So....weigh in and stats every Monday and I will post workout progress through out the week!

HAPPY BLITZING!!!

1 comment: