Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back on the wagon...again!

Well, this last week has been pretty good. I have done LOADS of rowing, working out, swimming and walking and I even managed a run. The broken toes are back in business and if registration hadn't closed I WOULD have been doing the point grey triathlon this weekend!

SO, with that in mind I will be posting mys tats again AND a picture! I have been baring all in a bikini at Kits pool and no-one has keeled over in fright which is always a good sign!

Watch this space and as always

HAPPY BLITZING!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the healed toes! I'm sure you are very happy about that! And in a bathing suit... wow... I still don't trust my body to go out in one of those!

    Oh, my first tri was amazing! I'm signed up to do another one on Aug. 7th. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you it was addictive!!! How did you do? I am VERY impressed!

    ReplyDelete