Friday, April 1, 2011

I always seem to be apologising!

Sorry again for letting my blog down but it may have to take a slighlty different turn. Very unexpectedly we just found out I am pregnant...again! We are not 100% sure of how far along I am, 8 weeks at least and possibly more!

I will still blog weight and fitness but I may also blog my pregnancy. The first time round I put on 55lbs, and lost 55lbs, due to bedrest and some bad diet choices. This time round I only want to put on 30lbs. I am having to take it easy right now until my next scan just from past history but I am still working out, yoga, swimming and gently jogging.

I am going to try very hard to eat right, exercise right and will do weekly weigh ins as my pregnancy progresses!

Happy Blitzing!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you are able to carry to full term this time. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete