Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Re-energised

Well, day 1 of the detox went really well and it was REALLY easy to follow as I was still consuming 1,400 cals. So I am doing it again today and I will let you know the success and then post the details...that is what I am here for...try all these things out and then tell you what works!

I did a 6km run on monday, a 6km run yesterday and I am playing hockey tonight. I am also going to do some yoga and some strength exercises today as with all the running and training I feel like my hamstrings are tight and I am losing some suppleness and flexibility.

I am also going to post some pictures of the progress....EEK! This is the last few weeks and I WILL reach my goal.

How is everyone else getting on?

Happy Blitzing!

3 comments:

  1. Are you still nursing? I'm interested in doing a fast for detoxification and getting past the plateau but I am still nursing and don't want to mess up my supply. :)

    -jerilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still nursing but am winding down but I didn't fast. I will write up the details but I still ate 1400 cals with the detox but it was foods that are known antioxidants to help cleanse your system

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to read it when you get it up!

    ReplyDelete